XIII CCSC 2022
13th Cracow Cognitive Science Conference
4E: Embodied, Embedded, Enacted, Extended
7th - 8th May 2022
● March 13th 2022 - abstract submission deadline
● April 11th 2022 - notification of acceptance
● April 24th 2022 - final registration deadline
● May 7th - 8th 2022 - Cracow Cognitive Science Conference
Countdown to Conference
Call for Papers
We are honoured to invite you to participate in the 13th Cracow Cognitive
Science Conference, which will be held ONLINE.
In 2022, we will strive to shed light on the subject of “4E: Embodied, Embedded, Enacted, Extended”.
Topics of interest
include, but are not limited to:
● Is language embodied?
● Sense of embodiment outside of the body.
● Diversity of embodiment.
● Radical embodiment and neural correlates of consciousness.
● Modeling extended minds with artificial models.
● Neuropsychological perspective and the Extended Mind Thesis: are they complementary or exclusionary?
● Extended Mind Thesis as explanation for agentative behavior.
● Extending human cognition via cognitive enhancements: ethics, perspectives and applications.
● The coupling-constitution fallacy critique – is it valid?
● Extended mind, extended consciousness and collective consciousness.
● Perceptually guided action vs. sensually-guided action.
● How does human action become consensually coordinated?
● The relationship between affordances and agency.
● Abstracts should be submitted to e-mail address: email@example.com
Talks and posters as well as submissions should be in English.
● While preparing the abstract, please, follow the abstract template which may be found here: CCSC 2022 Abstract Template.pdf Abstracts not meeting the requirements will be returned to the submitter for corrections.
● Please, do not include any personal data in the abstract.
In the e-mail include the number of active participants that plan to attend the Conference.
As an e-mail title use: Talk / Poster Abstract Submission “your abstract title”.
● Add your abstract in pdf format as an attachment.
● Talk should be 15 minutes long. Discussion and questions from the audience will take place at the end of each presentation.
● When a successful abstract submission is made you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
● Registration fee for active participants:
100 PLN | 25 EUR | 20 GBP | 25 USD
● Passive participation is FREE of charge and does not require registration.
MS TEAMS EVENTS Cracow Cognitive Science Conference will be an ONLINE event.
Notification of acceptance
Accepted active participants will receive a notification of acceptance via email by: April 11th 2022.
You will be asked to fill out a registration form and pay the conference fee by: April 24th 2022.
Conference materials will be provided.
Cognitive Science Students